5 Things to Consider While Choosing Your Dog’s Bedding
Your dog’s bedding can have a significant impact on their overall health. It can provide them with the utmost comfort or can be a source of pain for them. Before you buy bedding, here are a few things to take into consideration:
- Measure your dog. How much does your furry friend weigh? What’s the length? This information is crucial before taking any step.
- Does your dog shed a lot? This info can help you decide the best fabric material.
- What’s their age? You might need to buy bigger bedding for a growing puppy.
- Larger breeds may require bolsters.
- Consult your vet. They may give you some helpful insights, so your dog’s health isn’t affected by the bedding you purchase.
Have a look at Dog Nation's selection of beds.